Thursday, November 04, 2010

New in the Shops!

I was going to say "New Stuff in the Shops but my family scolds me when I call my lovely handcrafted leather journals and iPad cases "Stuff". :)

I have many, many new items in my shops just in time for Holiday Shopping. I've been so excited all summer getting these designed, made, photographed and listed. So grab a cup of your favorite beverage and take a look at what we've been working on for the last few months.  Here are a few of my favorites...

Leather iPad Cases and Sleeves
 





This one is really special!  A leather iPad case with our signature baseball stitch up the side, and a really unique closure. The case is made from a single piece of leather, coated in black on the inside, and hand rubbed with antique patina on the outside.  It comes in Antique Tan, Antique Saddle Tan, Antique Brown, and Antique Black.  Now traditionally, black isn't a big seller in my shops, but this black has undertones of dark brown that show through and it is so beautiful, I had to include it for this special iPad Case.


These are the Antique leather iPad Envelope Cases. They're designed like the Office Memo cases, only these are in landscape format.  Available in 3 colors.  Even though I'm very fond of the Office Memo style, this is a great alternative, and I might be making one of these for myself!






The leather iPad sleeve is simple, classic, and has an interesting curved feature at the opening.  It's designed to be easier by having the curves where your thumbs and fingers naturally go to pull out your iPad. It's available in 6 colors and made with premium, full grain veg tan leather.  Incidentally, this iPad sleeve in Antique Saddle Tan will be making a television appearance after Thanksgiving on a MAJOR TV Network!!!!  Stay tuned for more details on this.

Leather Kindle Cases
 These Leather Kindle Cases and Sleeves also fit the Nook and the Kobo.  I've used both the Kindle Sleeve with the Strap and the basic Kindle Sleeve, and can't decide which I like best!  Have I mentioned how much I love my Kindle?  No? Well, I do love it!  It's so easy to read, and one of the most interesting things happened when I got mine and began using it. All my kids loved it too!  Everyday they ask me, "Can I read the Kindle, Mom?"  Anything that gets my group to WANT to read more is a good thing in my book. (pun intended)   Hmmm, might be a good gift idea in there somewhere. 
Anyway, these Kindle Cases come in 6 colors and are just the right thing for your device. Almost all the Kindle cases you find on the market are the portfolio type that open like a book. In my way of thinking, the Kindle is great all by itself. It's light and easy to carry around or hold. Why would you want to put it into a case that adds bulk and makes the device more difficult to use? I designed these cases for you in mind, just pull your Kindle out of the sleeve and READ!


As if all these new things aren't enough, I've got more!  I'll be adding some new iPad cases soon and one very special style journal that will be a Special Edition and will only be around until Jan 31, 2011.  Stay tuned....

You can find all these new J.J.Boyles Leather items in my Etsy Shop or my Website


 

No comments: