Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Graduation

We have so much to be thankful for this year. All week I've been trying to create a beautifully written post about how blessed I feel, but ended up with a list instead.

So this Thanksgiving I'm thankful for these things big and small:

~Benny's summer of unemployment. I seems like a weird thing to be thankful for, I know. But the time we were able to spend with him was so wonderful.
~We're also thankful we made it through that time financially and that Benny has a great job now. One that he likes, and is suited for him.
~For my 4-H advisors from many years ago, Kay DeWeese, Vivian Brelsford, and Joyce Bricker. As I've been designing all the new products this year I'm reminded of them and all they taught me. How else would I have known to wrap the thread around the button to make a shank? I hadn't realized until recently how much these women really shaped the path I would take.
~For my family of course. We're all healthy, happy and have great friends. What else could we want.
~For my customers and friends I've met through J.J. Boyles Leather. This has been an exciting year and I have great things planned for 2011 as well. Because of you I've stretched myself into new directions I never thought I would take. It's thrilling and nerve wracking at the same time, like a roller coaster. Thank you for being there with me, and your continued support and encouragement!

Have a wonderful day today and tell the people you love you're thankful for them!
xo Julie

No comments: