Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A New Beginning

After all those long winter months of snow, wind and ice, it is the perfect time for a new beginning. I have re-vamped this blog and my website to a whole new look. And for the big news, I've opened a shop on etsy.com! You can find it here: www.julieboyles.etsy.com. My painting style has changed a bit over the last few months also. I haven't done away with my favorite still life style altogether, but am exploring color and all kinds of combinations. I am now making journals, hand painted and all kinds of other ones too. You can see them on my etsy shop and on my website very soon.

I will also have a new feature on this blog titled "In my journal today". I have a lot to say these days and this will be just the right place to say it!

Thanks for hanging in there with me as all these new changes unfold. See you tomorrow!
Julie

No comments: