Friday, July 15, 2011

Prototype



In the process of designing my new fall line, I came up with this leather box to hold all my electronics chargers and cords.  It's 4" x 4" x 3" deep and is just perfect for this purpose!  I've even put a loose leather piece inside to keep things divided the way I want them.  I've been using this box for a couple weeks now for my iPhone charger, iPad charger, camera charger, and a couple usb cables.  My little point and shoot camera even fits in there.  I love it! It can sit on my desk looking beautiful and I always know where my chargers are. No more, "Have you seen my phone charger?"   When we go to the lake,  I can just throw it in my bag and I'm ready to go.

But I want to know what you think! Is this something you might use?  What about the size, bigger or smaller? Can you think of another purpose this little box might be used for?  This prototype doesn't have a closure on it yet, but I have a good one planned.  Do you think it needs some kind of strap? Let me know what you think in the comments.  I'd really like to hear your thoughts!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or maybe just the box with no top closure, more just an open top box that can sit beautifully on a desk to put cables or pens or whatever in!