Wednesday, March 09, 2011

An Incredible Find

Ok, one more video for you to see then I have some exciting new leather stuff for you to see.

This is a video of a recent TED talk that took my breath away. Without going into too much detail, I've been searching for a way to help my kids with school. Something that will keep them engaged and allow them to learn and re-learn what has been taught in the classroom. There are just some principles that take them longer to learn than the time allotted in school. I'll be looking into this program in depth and will report back on the results we achieve. In the meantime please watch this video to learn more about the Khan Academy. The video is 20 minutes long, but is time very well spent. I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!



To see the Khan Academy go to their site:
http://www.khanacademy.org/

No comments: