Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Big Day

Very quietly today, and without a lot of fanfare (unless you count all the high five's and woo hoo's here at Julie Boyles HQ) we had our 1,000th sale on Etsy.  I say "we" because it is only possible with the incredible support and patience from Benny and the kids. Thanks Family!

I have met (virtually of course) some of the kindest, most interesting people since beginning this Etsy journey 2 years ago.  If any of you are reading, I would like to thank you again for choosing one of my journals to write in or give as a gift.  When I hear from you, or you write to tell me your loved one really liked the gift, I am humbled and grateful.  Thanks!


We have some exciting new products coming out in the next couple of months.  I hope you'll stop by and take a look!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julie - your jounals are some of the finest made I've ever seen! I own both a leather one and one of the card-stock ones you made for a while. I love, and cherish, them both!!
Keep up the wonderful work!